I am sharing with you the Luciferian laws, not to “convert you” to Luciferian Witchcraft or practices. But to share with you a good code for you to consider applying to your own magick practices. We are powerful beings as we are now. To be a powerful occultist you must value yourself above everything else. You will never succeed in left hand practices without self love!
- All power comes from within.Bow to no other in spirit or flesh.
- The Luciferian must view his or her mind as the center of Will, which every decision made, is essential to initiation and how the world will be affected by them.
- The cunning mind must calculate every situation; often mere strength is not enough to master a challenge. Thinking is a direct result of the Luciferian Mind, it must be in accordance to Will with a focus of Power. The Will as a result of the Luciferian is a balanced perceived aspect of both instinct and higher thought, with a goal oriented outcome.
- For every outcome in each situation, the Luciferian must calculate how their thoughts, words and actions will lead them to that outcome. For instance, what you say will affect others in what they hear. It may also affect what they do and say as well as the speed of what they do. Think about how others perceive you and act accordingly.
- The primary symbol of the Luciferian has always been the serpent; this has long been understood by the wise as representing Wisdom. As the serpent can represent darkness it is this which surrounds our planet – literally the Ourabouris serpent circling the world. Ancient Darkness is what the world was made and from which we emerge, yet as a culture we fear it. It is the fire of Lucifer and Lilith which brings us up from the cloak of darkness, yet we are empowered by it. You may shape the world from darkness as well, this is the night and the desires which you need light to manifest.
- Always understand that intentions should not be made known at all times. The cunning of the Luciferian must be sharp, as the tongue of a serpent. Think about your surroundings, what you want to achieve and what you should let known. If you seek a promotion in an office where many seek to move up, this puts you at a disadvantage as people are celebrated by what is believed about them first; i.e. how they are seen. Second they are celebrated by results of their actions. Social circles are climbed successfully by those who may court the attention of those around them; they play into what the person wants to see. Do this, with cunning; results will be productive to your ends.
- People do not act just and good wholeheartedly. To believe such is to be naïve. People appear to act “good” based on their environment. Look to any area or power or authority, observe deeply and you will find corruption. Those who are noble in action and thought may be your friends yet be careful in dealings – all betray if they feel too much pressure. As self- preservation is important to all, when this is tested friends become bitter enemies. Know the nature of your friends and their possibility to betray – be prepared, cautious yet don’t let this hurt your relations. You may focus on your friends openly and love those who are worthy. Don’t be paranoid; just be able to defend yourself.
- Understanding Light and the nature of creation is essential upon the Luciferian path. Know that beauty is based on the subjective view of another; if you create something love it and rejoice in this ability. This is the path to Self-Godhood.
- The Luciferian should nurture his or her ego, yet be able to learn and develop continually. A Luciferian can be wrong and should be willing to always seek wisdom from experience.
- Magick and Sorcery are tools of expanding influence, knowledge and power. Rejoice in the hidden art, become and ascend through it. If you achieve something with Magick, give yourself thanks, for all power comes from within.
- Be cautious in forgiving enemies, they will often stab you deeper if you let them too close without a sharp memory. Keeping enemies close with their natures’ in mind will give you the advantage.
- Being kind to others should not be from the desire to have another good deed done. If you are going to be kind, do it without regard for a return.
- If you make an enemy, follow the medieval and pre- medieval enemy law – be ruthless, be like a serpent in knowing their moves and be like a lion in their presence. You will be the victor if you can calculate power with strategy and when to apply force.