He is primarily summoned by male followers to make women fall in love with them. The cost of this love is that the woman who falls in love in this way will not be able to conceive the man’s children.
It is said that he is capable of seducing women by taking the human form of their husbands and lovers – therefore he is able to shape shift
- 16th Goetic Demon
- Rank: Duke
- Legions: 26
- Day Demon
- Element: AIR
- Planet: Venus
- Daytime is best
- black candles,
- Metal: copper
- Mandrake (and sandlewood*)
- Zepar always appears in red knight’s armor.
- Lyan Ramec catya Zepar
WORKING WITH THIS DEMON:
- One may work through Zepar as a means of obtaining the union of another female – so great for male lust work
- For creating a shadow form of a succubus via dreaming sorcery – For your own male pleasure
- According to some sources, Zepar tries to seduce men through means of pederasty – so think of revenge spells and work on a male enemy
- Remember that I do not recommend working with the demon Zepar until you have experience in knowing the difference between a positive energy and a negative energy.
- If you have not worked with this demon before, begin with the foil method, and get use to the Demons energy first. Do this for several times. When you feel confident move forward with the summoning
- Remember that he is an air Demon – so introduced an element of air to the ritual. Air elements are brought into the ritual by the lighting of incense – and it is recommended you use mandrake. Otherwise I would fall back to use sandalwood.
- Get into state, and do any ritual that you do to get your temple ready – and this could be a simple as stating an intention.
- Introduce yourself and state what you’re looking to gain
- Ensure the Demon seal is visible
- begin chanting of the enn for Zepar as below. Some people will do around 40 chants – I recommend doing 108, and if you use a witches rosary, it will help you count
- Lyan Ramec catya Zepar
- If you like preparing spell petitions, you could stay your petition now. Otherwise, reinstate what you wish the Demon to do for you. Say what you will do in return to the Demon – remember most the time it’s just giving praise.
- If you want further validation you can always use the pendulum
- if you’re feeling the energy you may wish to sit there and enjoy the energy for awhile. See how comfortable you feeling the energy, As many people do not like the feeling of Zepar’s energy. Many feel uncomfortable.
- Once you’re ready too close the ritual, do so according to your tradition, ( eg a licensed to depart right), or just simply say “ and so it is” or something to that effect.)
- ALWAYS – take notes of your experience directly after the ritual. You WILL forget the detail later on!
- Zepar is a magician, skilled in the art of illusion. He is talented in alchemy, is a military scientist, spy, troubadour, merchant and an assassin. “He is able to cause women to fall in love with men and so allow themselves to be seduced. His touch, however, makes women barren.”
- Zepar is said to be one aspect of Crone as well, making women barren. He is likewise considered a familiar of the demoness Lilith.
- You may find other conflicting information about Zepar (as below) however I prefer to use the more modern summoning tools. You must always find your own path, and use the information the demon gives you to improve your connection
- Zodiac Position: 15-19 Degrees into Gemini
- June 6th-10th
- Tarot Card: 9 of Swords
- Planet: Venus
- Candle Color: Black
- Plant: Mandrake
- Metal: Copper
- Element: Air
- Rank: Duke
- Zepar is a Day Demon and rules 26 legions of spirits
Romantic Love & Lust
- Sargatanas [Bestows skill at lovemaking]
- Asmodeus [Breaks up relationships/marriages]
- Amon Beleth [Works well for bringing love to women]
- Eligor [aka Abigor]
- Gaap [Causes love or hate]
- Gomory [Works well for bringing love to men]
- Lerajie [Breaks up relationships/marriages, gets rid of rivals]
- Raum [Incites love and passion]
- Saleos [Encourages fidelity]
–Gamori, the demon of perverted love, or prostitution.
- Zepar is not for the faint hearted
- He has no love for humans.
- You can be assured that even though this demon causes some form of sexual union between men and women, it is not healthy for long term relationship benefits.
- Unable to have stable relationship
- Make women barron??
- Being a man whore is fine during a phase of your life, but not suitable for a life time
The Conjuration of Zepar for Love
- DRAW a circle upon the ground and having so done, call upon these names, Orimoth, Belimoth, Lymocke,
- I conjure thee up by the names of the angels Satur and Azimor,
- that ye attend to me in this hour and do send unto me a spirit called Zepar,
- Duke and leader of twenty-six legions,
- that he may appear as the soldier and that he shall fulfill my commandments and desires and that the understanding of my words shall linger with him for so long as I shall see fit and proper.
- Having so spoken this invocation, the presence of Zepar shall be made manifest.
- And upon Zepar should thy burden of love desired be laid.
- And ye must speak clearly to him so that he shall understand thy request and so that no error be made and thy desire then remain unrequited.
- And having so spoken thy needs, Zepar must then be dismissed and sent back, according to form, so that he shall not linger and delay in his departure.
- https://youtu.be/X1xJyzkzMZI – Created by Student D-613
SEALS & SIGILS
WWD STUDENT SUGGESTIONS & NOTES
|The Book of Black Magic & Pacts – A. Waite (1910)||Zepar is a great duke, who appears in red apparel and armed like a soldier. He inflames women with love for men, and can transform them into other shapes till they have been enjoyed by their lovers.|
|The Encyclopedia Of Demons And Demonology||Zepar FALLEN ANGEL and 16th of the 72 SPIRITS OF SOLOMON. Zepar is a duke who appears wearing red clothing and armed as a soldier. He makes women love men and can transform them into other shapes until they have been enjoyed by their lovers. Alternately, he makes women barren. He commands 26 LEGIONs of DEMONs in HELL.
|Pseudomonarchia daemonum – Johann Wier (1583)
|Zepar is a great duke, appearing as a souldier, inflaming women with the loove of men, and when he is bidden he changeth their shape, untill they maie enjoie their beloved, he also maketh them barren, and six and twentie legions are at his obeie and commandement.
|Goetia – S. L. MacGregor Mathers (1904)
|The Sixteenth Spirit is Zepar. He is a Great Duke, and appeareth in Red Apparel and Armour, like a Soldier. His office is to cause Women to love Men, and to bring them together in love. He also maketh them barren. He governeth 26 Legions of Inferior Spirits, and his Seal is this, which he obeyeth when he seeth it.
- Pseudomonarchia daemonum (from esotericarchives.com)
- The Goetia – the Lesser Key of Solomon (from sacred-texts.com)